You’ve tried everything, and now you’re tired, overwhelmed—and still not getting the results you want.
You’ve watched people who seem to succeed at creating their ideal lives effortlessly, and you’re glad for them, but behind that smile you’re inwardly wondering, “why them and not me?”
You see other entrepreneurs with their “laptop lifestyle” posting from Bali or Costa Rica…or even just chilling more with their families, and it kills you a little inside that you aren’t there yet.
You see people posting their success stories about how they turned things around: amazing body transformations, passionate relationships, work that makes them light up inside, tons of money…and it looks effortless, so why hasn’t it worked this way for you? Why is it SO hard?
There are four main paths people take to get this kind of success in their lives:
1. The Fight. We love this one. Think of the movie Million Dollar Baby. Or The Notebook. Or…yeah, pretty much any story ever written or filmed that has the main character beating the odds. Fighting our way through is romantic! But…in real life, if we stay in fight mode, we’re eventually going to burn out. We might get where we want to be, but we’re going to be pretty exhausted when we get there (and we don’t have to do it this way).
2. The Fib. So, this is pretty much just The Fight with a shiny happy sticker slapped on top of it to block out the shitty parts. This is huge now that we have social media. It’s when people fight their way through, but only show everyone their highlight reel. No bueno.
3. The Fluke. Sometimes things just click. Sometimes you’ve got the right genes, the right talent, the right idea, in the right place at the right time. This is awesome (and another story we romanticize) but it’s not easily repeatable. We can’t create the perfect storm for a fluke of success in any area of our lives.
But we can create #4.
4. The Flow. If you look at pro athletes, top CEOs, performing artists…anyone who creates anything extraordinary, most of them are actively cultivating flow in their lives. What this means in lay terms is that we are not designed for our energy to move in one direction.
We cannot keep fighting, creating, struggling & hustling indefinitely or we are going to burn out.
And when we’re stuck, the answer isn’t always do MORE.
In this new masterclass, I’m going to be giving you a 3-step process that will help you get in the flow in every area of your life. The beauty of this is that you can apply it to everything!
And some of you may read this, and decide to give it a shot on your own, but if you’re been struggling, this is your chance to change the way you do things permanently.
This is the cycle used to create flow by high performers in any field:
It really is that simple.
Think of a pro athlete…they fuel up before a competition. They give 110%. And then they rest and restore themselves before starting this cycle again.
It’s true for your body; it’s true for your business. And you can apply this over and over and adjust it as needed for the rest of your life. But there’s a catch…the amounts of time we spend on each, and the types of fuel and rest we need vary based on our goals, our abilities, and the unique ecosystem that makes up each of our lives.
This is why I’ve created In the Flow.
They say it takes 21 days to create a new habit and 90 days to change your lifestyle.
In the Flow is a 90-day group coaching program to help you master this 3-step success cycle, implement and create the pleasure-filled life you’ve been wanting for so long.
- Weekly live coaching calls (3 months of calls = $3600+ value)
- Weekly live Q+A sessions to work on implementing these techniques in your life.
- Private Facebook group for support and accountability
- Bonus workbooks for applying the In the Flow method where you need it most: Mind Flow, Body Flow, Heart Flow, Soul Flow, Purpose Flow ($200 value)
- Bonus Daily Pleasure Ritual Blueprint
And the awesome thing is…when you work this way, it FEELS GOOD! You know that feeling after a long, juicy sweaty yoga class when your muscles are on fire and the endorphins are kicking in? Or when you’ve gone out with friends dancing your ass off for hours and laughing like crazy? Or after amazing sex, when you’re totally spent and out of breath, tingling from head to toe? Working on what we love can be one of the most pleasurable experiences in life…but only if we are doing it from a place of flow instead of struggle.
It used to be a huge struggle for me too. I was managing a popular yoga magazine, running my massage & wellness practice, taking care of my kids…and running myself into the ground. Even though I was doing work that inspired me, I hadn’t learned the secret to finding flow in my life.
I was surrounded by empty Venti vanilla soy lattes and practically falling asleep on my laptop every night. When I didn’t have a massage client…I’d lie down on my table for the hour because I was just. SO. TIRED! And I wasn’t just physically tired…I was tired in my soul.
I was losing that spark that made me want to help people in the first place.
But a few bumps in my road, divorce…breast cancer at 39…finding out I was BRCA2 positive, made me do some serious soul searching, take my years of training and experience, and learn how to design my life, my work & my relationships in a way that brings me joy instead of exhaustion. And I want you to know that this is possible for you too.
I know you…I see you. You’ve already invested in yourself and tried so many things…you just want it all to freaking work already!
So I’m making it easy to say yes…
For this introductory round of In the Flow, I’m offering the workshop at a massive discount off of my normal coaching rates, because I have been where you are in that space of trying to figure it out on your own without support—and it does NOT work.
In the fall, this program will go up to its normal rate of $997, so if you’ve been scrambling, hustling, and you’re tired of going it alone, now’s the time to do it.
The early bird price ends April 20th, but I’m still keeping this round at a low introductory price of $497 until the cart closes on Friday, May 5th.
- This is class that can finally get you the epic calm you’ve been craving even if you’ve tried meditation and just can’t even.
- This is the class that can getting you using a daily routine that would make Gwyneth Paltrow jealous even if green juice makes you want to puke and the last time you exercised, Kim Kardashian was just Paris Hilton’s personal assistant.
- This is the class that can get you to the end of the day with sparking eyes and flushed cheeks full of pleasure and energy left over AFTER you’ve gotten everything done even if right now you’re on the brink of burning out.
You told yourself that this year…2017…things were going to be different.
This is how you make them different—permanently.
Are you ready?
Sorry! Registration is closed until September.
When does it start?
In the Flow starts on May 8th, 2017 and runs for 90 days.
You will receive all of your content at once, and an invitation to join the group on Facebook for support, accountability, and the live portions of the class.
How much is the program?
The September 2017 fee for this program is $997 or two payments of $597.
Is it possible to have 1:1 support for this class?
I have a few spaces remaining for my 1:1 coaching packages, and anyone booking coaching packages by May 1st will automatically receive a spot in In the Flow. You can request information or a free call about my 1:1 coaching HERE.
What is your refund policy?
No refunds. Period & Amen. My terms and conditions are here. If you aren’t sure if this is right for you, I’m happy to answer any questions via email or hit me up on Facebook and we can chat.
You deserve to stop struggling and waiting to feel good, because you are on this planet for a purpose. Find your purpose, find pleasure…find your flow. I’m excited to take this journey with you!
Join the waiting list!
In the Flow will re-open in September 2017