How many times have you said the following to yourself:
“It’s just so hard to say no.”
“I promise myself I’m going to stop working earlier, but I just can’t seem to do it.”
“If I want everything done right, I have to do it myself.”
“I don’t mind putting other people’s needs first…that’s what kindness is about, right?”
“I know what I want to say, but I always end up holding my tongue.”
“I could never do THAT, I’m an empath…too sensitive…too introverted…”
“One of these days, something’s going to change and I’ll get to do what I REALLY want….any time now….”
Excuse me, love, but it’s time for a boundaries check up!
Imagine how it would feel to say “no” to the things you don’t want, and “yes” to the things that bring you joy.
- To finally start keeping the promises you make yourself.
- To deal with difficult people without feeling steamrolled and sick when it’s over.
- To ask others for help—guilt free—and trust them to take care of it.
- To get enough rest, enough laughter, enough pleasure in your life—all the time.
- To put your whole authentic self out there, fearlessly.
- To know that you hold the keys to creating a life full of joy and purpose.
Fearless Boundaries is designed to put those keys back in your hands where they belong.
You might still have that sneaky little voice in the back of your head saying…
“But I don’t want people to think I’m a bitch!”
“But people won’t like me as much if I start saying no more!”
“But I have obligations that make it impossible for me to set boundaries!”
“But I’ve tried before and I just can’t do it. It works for other people, but not me.”
And I’ve totally been there.
I didn’t always have strong boundaries. In fact, I used to be a doormat. A total pushover. Addicted to pleasing others. And the change didn’t happen overnight. It started when I went through some difficult times in my life and realized that if I was going to create a life filled with joy and purpose, I needed to change how I was doing things. I searched out all the tools I could to figure out where I kept going wrong. I sat with master teachers and asked them how to make changes that would last. I turned to studying psychology, neuroscience, Kundalini yoga…everything from relationship theories to esoteric spiritual practices to learn everything I could about how this works.
And most importantly, I listened to my own internal wisdom about what I needed in my life and what was no longer serving me.
One of my greatest joys is seeing my one-on-one clients have those aha moments when they finally begin to release their resistance to setting boundaries in their lives. When they start using the mind, body and soul tools that will support them in keeping healthy boundaries strong. When they are able to let go of struggling with old stories about what they’re capable of and begin to take charge of their lives.
And I’m so excited to share this with you as a masterclass and get you back in the driver’s seat in your life too!
Fearless Boundaries includes…
- Five modules delivered weekly on the key areas for boundary building: Energetic Boundaries, Relationship Boundaries, Work Boundaries, Wellness Boundaries, Self-Concept Boundaries.
- Mind, body, and soul practices to support your boundary setting.
- More confidence, more clarity, more joy—and support for the new choices you’re making.
- A guided Fear Inventory practice to find and begin releasing the fears blocking you from setting boundaries.
- A guide and worksheet for creating your own tapping sessions to release your resistance.
- A weekly Zoom call for additional teaching and community support.
- A private Facebook community for weekly Q & A sessions, hotseat coaching, and support in your journey.
- BONUS: Sacral Self-Care workbook
You’ve been waiting for things to get easier.
You’ve been wanting things to change.
You’ve been telling yourself you’re going to do things differently….soon.
You’ve been hiding that amazing precious energy that’s inside of you and hoping people will magically notice.
You’ve been wishing that your relationships would get easier without having to make a big fuss.
You have the power inside you to change all of it and to create Fearless Boundaries in every area of your life.
When does Fearless Boundaries start?
We start on February 22nd, and work together for five weeks!
Is this right for me?
If you see a lot of yourself in what I’ve described here, you know just how much it’s hurting you NOT to build stronger boundaries in your life, and you can imagine how good it will feel to have the confidence and clarity you’ll gain from this workshop. If you want to chat about whether this style of workshop is right for you, hit me up on Facebook messenger and let’s chat.
How much is it?
What is your refund policy?
No refunds. Period & Amen. My terms and conditions are here. If you aren’t sure if this is right for you, I’m happy to answer any questions via email or hit me up on Facebook and we can chat.
As you’re reading through this, wondering if change is possible for you, asking yourself if this is the right step to take, I want you to know two things:
It’s never too late. No matter what’s happened so far, no matter what mistakes you’ve made or regrets you have, you are entitled to start setting boundaries that feel good to YOU, and to require the people in your life to respect them.
And whether you decide to do this for yourself today, next month, or a year from now…change is possible for you, and your approval is the only one necessary. We carry around lots of stories about what other people will think about what we do, but don’t forget…no one gets mad when a caterpillar decides to become a butterfly. Your transformation is your choice.
I can’t wait to welcome you in and share this journey with you!